1. Protecting your privacy
2. Data we collect
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We offer hidden emails of posting parties and relay responses (applications from job seekers) to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Bistro Exchange does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If Bistro Exchange learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, Bistro Exchange will remove that post.
- Bistro Exchange, or people who post on Bistro Exchange, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
3. Data we store
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- We collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes, and may transmit it to a third party service for tele-robotic verification.
- Bistro Exchange does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Bistro Exchange that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Bistro Exchange site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
4. Circumstances in which Bistro Exchange may release information
- All classified postings are stored in our database. Deleted content may be archived, however Bistro Exchange is not obligated to store content for any defined amount of time.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the account profile.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
5. International Users
- Bistro Exchange may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
- We welcome your feedback on this document at email@example.com.